Procurement & Supply Chain Manager - Directs
Market leading manufacturer of engineering solutions for the water industry are recruiting for a Procurement & Supply Chain Manager to join their growing team of professionals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and organising the company's procurement activities to ensure the overall performance of the supply chain is optimised.
- On time and full supply of materials to support manufacturing and assembly timelines for customer delivery.
- Continual improvement of supply base against a balanced scorecard
- Credit terms
- Analyse in-house manufacturing costs versus outsourced manufacturing ensuring capacities and cost understood.
- Continual improvement of terms of supply
- Credit days
- Vendor Management Inventory
- Consignment stock
Qualifications & Experience
Demonstrable success within a procurement role is essential, and candidates will ideally have a history of dealing with engineering supply chains preferably within the cast iron and steel fabrication supply base.
Although not essential, a CIPS qualification would be highly advantageous.
Highly numerate. (Proficient in Microsoft office products and ERP systems)
Strong negotiating skills
Understanding of full supply chain costs and trade offs
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you