Senior HR Advisor
I have an exciting opportunity for a highly articulate, engaging Senior HR Advisor to support my client.
Based in Warwickshire, my client operates within the B2B sector and has grown consistently since they were created.
Reporting into the Head of HR and acting as their deputy, the Senior HR Advisor will be responsible for providing a comprehensive, customer focused HR service to customers, which adds value to the business. You will be acting within a generalist capacity, but have a particular focus on recruitment.
As the successful Senior HR Advisor you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Management of the recruitment service, including managing of processes and the PSL, supporting hiring managers through the recruitment process
- Management of the graduate recruitment process, including conducting assessment centres
- Employee Relations - providing advice & guidance to line managers
- Conducting disciplinary & grievance investigations
- Assist in preparation & running of payroll
- Design & delivery of training workshops
Key Experience/ Skills
- A highly experienced Senior HR Advisor, with experience of working with B2B sectors/ professional services
- CIPD Qualified/ Part Qualified
- Experience of managing recruitment processes including conducting assessment centres and managing 3rd party suppliers
- Able to take a proactive approach and work autonomously
- Experience in the design and delivery of training/ workshops would be beneficial
The salary on offer for the Senior HR Advisor is up to £42,000. This is a site based role in Warwickshire.