Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 dependent on experience
Would you like to work for an award winning and leading Wealth management body?
Would you like to work for an organisation that prides itself in developing staff?
Due to their ongoing success an opportunity has arisen in a well-established medium sized Wealth Management firm looking to expand due to the nature of the business exposure, they now have an opportunity for a Paraplanner to join their exciting team.
You will be joining the organisation at a very exciting time where you will be able to develop your skills further and will be based within a friendly and professional environment.
Duties of the Paraplanner:
· Assessing of files following client meetings
· Establish client objectives
· Liaise with Advisers, Administrators and Managers
· Production of quality, accurate, compliant letters, analysis, reports and summary sheets
· Analyse existing financial products
· Report Writing
Requirements of the Paraplanner:
· At least 2 years experience supporting within an IFA firm (not a bank/provider)
· Diploma qualified or close to attaining DipFA/DipPFS status
· Experience in writing technical suitability reports and conducting high quality fund research
· Providing extensive administrative and technical support to the advisors
· Experience using either Avelo or XPLAN with a strong knowledge of provider WRAP platforms
· Excellent communicator, organised, knowledgeable and technically minded
This company prides itself on nurturing and progressing their staff, making this opportunity one of a kind, due to the firms opportunities for promotion will arise rapidly.
A comprehensive package on offer for the Paraplanner starting at £30,000-£40,000+ depending on experience as well as a generous benefits package.