Credit Control Supervisor
An exciting opportunity for a talented Credit Control Supervisor to join an an exciting business based in Bromsgrove.
The purpose of the Credit Control Supervisor position is to to ensure that all direct and overhead costs of the company are processed accurately and liabilities paid to terms.
Main duties of the Credit Supervisor role are;
- Management of the Credit Control function
- Allocation of resources to ensure timely production of all periodic invoices
- Establishing appropriate KPI measures
- Designing and implementing process improvement aimed at improved efficiency
- Posting cheques, bac refunds and journals
- Resolving unallocated and unidentified cash with the credit controllers
- Ensuring aged debt is collected
- Key point of escalation for problematic accounts
- Meet cash and debtor targets
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
The ideal candidate for the Credit Control Supervisor role will have a sound background with in Credit Management and have a very hands approach.
In order to apply for the Credit Control Supervisor then please click the link. If your application is successful then we will be in touch within 7 days