Dedicated Relief Support Officer (Cleaning and Security) - Leamington Spa including the Midlands
Dedicated Relief Support Officer (Cleaning and Security) - Tata Technologies, Leamington Spa including the Midlands
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for an experienced Dedicated Mobile Support Officer to join our team.
As a Dedicated Mobile Support Officer, you will be guaranteed a minimum 60 hours per month within a range of shift patterns as set out by your line manager. Therefore we do ask applicants to be fully flexible. As part of a Dedicated Mobile Support Officer, you will be dedicated to a site however will be required to travel to varying sites within a 40 mile radius.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Liaising with members of the public
- Patrol the shopping area / office providing proactive security & Cleaning. (Shifts will be predefined on a roster)
- Direct emergency vehicles and other traffic if a major incident occurs
- Respond to emergency situations when they arise
- Accurately report all incidents in accordance with site procedures
- Patrolling of a complex including car park and service areas
- CCTV Duties (If licenced and trained)
- Performing regular health and safety checks
- Dealing with customers on a day to day basis ensuring a high level of customer service is adhered to
- Dealing with first aid situations when they arise
- Carrying out any other reasonable management requests
- Proactive interaction with the general public offering superb customer service
- Dealing with public that could be possibly intoxicated and aggressive.
Reception duties, answering phones & emails, bring exceptional customer service.
Key Skills and Qualities:
You must have a valid SIA Licence, Door Supervisor or Security
Ideally first aid trained
Flexible and willing to learn procedures.
A highly motivated individual
Ability to work well within our team as well as to work unsupervised
High expectation of customer service delivery.
Full UK driving license with access to a vehicle
Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
CCTV is desirable, but the candidate will be expected to obtain licence within 6 months of employment.
Salary: £8.70 per hour
Contracted hours: 60 hours per month
Shift Pattern: Various (including days/nights/weekends)
About The Westgrove Group
The Westgrove Group is an award winning national provider of bespoke dual service security solutions, specialising in high profile corporate offices, commercial premises, shopping centres and football stadia.
Our colleagues genuinely feel part of what we’re collectively achieving here together at Westgrove. Our business is unique within the cleaning and security industries. We’re incredibly colleague centric and our 'vision’ of providing an exciting career platform that evidences unrivalled opportunities is undeniably what sets us apart from our competitors.