Employee Relations Advisor - Temporary
SF Group are currently recruiting for an interim Employee Relations Advisor to work for a brilliant business based in Coventry. The role is working within their very busy service centre and offers support to all employees across the business. Candidates with a experience of high case load will be advantageous.
Your key responsibilities will include (but not be limited to);
- Responding to high volume queries and case management
- Advise on all ER related matters including but not limited to disciplinary, grievance and long term sick
- Managing flexible working requests
- Management of tribunal claims
- Stakeholder management
- Ensure up to date knowledge of employment law and legislation
- Adhoc project work and administration duties
You must be:
- CIPD Qualified (or qualified by experience)
- Have extensive knowledge of employment legislation, relevant case law and its application in a commercial environment
- Strong IT skills
Due to the nature of the role being interim, the successful candidate will need to be either Immediately Available or available at short notice, i.e 1 week.
If an opportunity to work in an international house hold name, in a busy HR department where career development is definite, then this could be a very exciting role for you. If you are interested and wish to be considered, then please do apply with your most up to date CV below.