Audit Senior - Birmingham - Join a Top 10 Firm
Audit Senior - Birmingham - Top 20 Firm - up to £38,000
My Top 20 client in the heart of Birmingham is currently recruiting for an Audit Senior, to join their successful and growing team.
Joining this firm you will benefit from excellent career progression opportunities while earning a market leading salary, all the while keeping a good work life balance.
Working with a varied client portfolio with turnovers of up to £300 million, you will be responsible for overseeing up to 3 junior members of the team at any one time, and reporting directly to Partner/ Manager depending on assignment.
As the Audit Senior you will also be expected to (but not be limited to):
- Oversee the entire audit process, from planning stage through to completion;
- Identify areas of your client's business processes that could be improved on;
- Liaise with other departments whilst on site doing client fieldwork, to ensure that the audit process is carried out in a timely manner and to a high standard;
- Provide on- the- job training to develop audit skills and teach the firms audit processes;
- Coach and developing less experienced members of the team, ensuring they develop to their maximum potential and always have the support they need to become successful.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will need to be fully qualified (ACA or ACCA) as well as have excellent experience of working in a UK based accounting firm, in an Audit focused role.
I will be shortlisting for interviews ASAP, and my client is keen to see what London can bring to light in regards to talented Auditors. To be considered, send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call for more information.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance