Business Development Consultant / Sales Executive
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Business Development Consultant
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 + Bonus
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Identify and engage with employers via cold calling, meetings, presentations and events to promote our clients wide range of Apprenticeships and Commercial Training programmes
- Engage with businesses/decision makers to identify training needs, secure new/repeat business and promote our client as the Training Provider of choice.
- Promote the benefits of Apprenticeships / Commercial Training to employers, overcoming barriers and objections.
- Account manage employer accounts and maximise all opportunities.
- Work to monthly sales targets.
- Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis.
- Experience of field sales / business to business promoting a product / commercial sales
- Experience of generating own leads
- Working towards and achieving revenue targets.
- Excellent communication, administrative and organisational skills.
- Confident, friendly and professional manner.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to forecast change.
- Full clean driving licence with ability to travel.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Experience of working within a Business Development / Sales role within the training industry (SFA / WBL).
- Excellent knowledge of government funding streams / programmes / work based learning.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.