One of the best companies in the West Midlands is looking to hire a Part-Qualified Accountant. The finance team has had a restructure and now is seeking an ambitious and adventurous character to join their established team of Accountants. The successful employee will be managing £15m - £20m worth of stock. The client is in need of an efficient employee with a skilled set of hands, to work in a growing team, with a full book of projects.
Ideally you will:
- Be a Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant
- Have experience of managing balance sheet accounts
- Be good communication skills to interact with external auditors
- Have a background of investigating anomalies
- Be responsible for the monthly terminal reconciliations
- Support the Customer team
- Ensure purchase orders reflect the correct supplier prices
- An excellent understanding of systems including strong Excel skills
In return you will:
- Have the opportunity to work for a thriving business
- Work in a centrally located office with easy transport links via motorway
- Get the chance to progress through the company
- Be working in a great office environment, with a high volume of work
If you feel you have the right skills and are interested in this position, then feel free to send your CV's.