Trainee Recruitment Consultant - work with Paypal, Vice Media
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fintech Markets
£18,000 - £22,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commission (OTE Year 1 £60,000) (OTE Year 2 £85,000)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Company
The company are a Media and Technology focused recruitment company, some of their clients include PayPal, AMEX and VICE Media. The company have offices across the UK and internationally. They are looking to hire exceptional graduates for each of their UK offices. Once graduates have completed the training programme they are entitled to participate in the company’s international secondment scheme.
The company offer an incredibly structured graduate trainee programme and will ensure you become a phenomenal sales professional. You will join as graduate trainee recruitment consultant and will be eligible to earn commission from day one and will receive an array of other benefits when starting the role.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Benefits
- £18,000-£22,000 Base salary (OTE Year 1 - £50,000)
- First class training programme - lasting up until 12 months
- Sales coaching and class room development from industry experts
- Free Laptop and Mobile phone on commencing employment
- Help to buy property scheme
- International secondment after 6-12 months
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Requirements
- You will work very hard
- You will need to have high energy
- You will very eager to learn
- You will need be resilient
- You will have a burning desire to succeed in life both financially and professionally
- You will have a good university degree.
please submit your CV via this advertisement to be considered. Please note early applications are appreciated.
REDTUSK s here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.