Accounts Assistant (Sales Ledger)
My client is a leading business based conveniently between Leicestershire and Derbyshire, due to expansion they now have a vacancy for an Accounts Assistant (Sales Ledger) to join the team. Working very closely with the Credit Management Team, this position is to provide full assistance to the credit control team, including:
* Resolving customer queries delaying payments
* Sending copy invoices and Statements via both email and post
* Allocation of incoming payments against customer accounts and reconciliation
* Processing of credit notes as required
* Creation of Aged Debtor Reports using ERP System and MS Excel
* Maintenance of customer database Applicants will ideally have previous Sales Ledger or Credit Control experience and be happy working as part of a small but fast paced team. Due to the rural location, access to your own transport is essential for this position. In return, this role can be offered on either a temporary to permanent or permanent basis, with immediate start being offered. A salary of up to £20,000 plus excellent benefits and ICM Study awaits.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.