Attraction & Recruitment Manager
I am currently looking for an Attraction & Recruitment Manager for a key client based in Lichfield. This role is a great opportunity to join one of the largest co-operatives in the UK with over 8,800 employees and great career opportunities.
The business are looking for an experienced talent attraction and recruitment manager to join the progressive HR team on a full time permanent basis. You will partner with senior mangers to drive forward the businesses attraction and recruitment strategy.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the recruitment budget across the organisation
- Build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure all needs are met
- Meet with managers to understand specific requirements and translate these into proposals ensuring return on investment
- Understand current and future needs and continue to develop the attraction strategy
- Utilise creative sourcing methods as ways of attracting talent
- Provide accurate advice to all and ensure that all methods are legally compliant
The successful candidate will have previous internal recruitment experience, be comfortable with managing recruitment budgets and have strong customer service skills. This fast-paced role requires an individual who is a forward-thinker with a solution focused mindset and excellent organisation skills.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please do apply with your most up to date CV to be considered.