Senior Marketing Executive
An exciting opportunity for a senior Marketing Executive to join the team of this Birmingham based law firm.
A Birmingham based law firm seeking to engage a Senior Marketing Executive .
Key accountabilities include:
- Supporting the legal advisers in the production of BAU marketing materials via both direct support and self-serve systems and resources. These materials will include e-communications, collateral, adverts, directory profiles etc.
- Working with the Senior Marketing Manager for Insurance to deliver marketing and campaign plans; involving all elements of the marketing mix, on-line and off-line; publications, collateral, sponsorship, advertising and events - liaising with all aspects of the key delivery functions within Client Development as mentioned above.
- Working with the Marketing Services team on the development, delivery and ongoing management of the core resources programme and implementation of the new collateral template system, to enable people to self-serve.
- Support the practice groups and the CRM team to maintain and improve the business' contact data on our CRM system, InterAction, including effective data segmentation.
- Work with the Digital team to improve and enhance Insurance practice group and sector group web content, ensuring the website contains accurate and up to date information.
- Working with the Strategic Leadership team, along with stakeholders where required, on managing the external communication programme, ensuring regular comms are delivered to the insurance market, that all activity is driven through the firms digital channels and all outcomes are reported on to the wider team.
- Managing the insurance events programme: Where appropriate, brief events into the Events team and work with them, when needed. Focus on target lists, stakeholder management along with messaging and themes, bespoke event collateral, adverts and follow up.ROI measurement.
- Working closely with the Marketing Services, Brand, Digital and Comms teams to ensure the firm's brand proposition is deployed consistently throughout all the relevant marketing channels, connecting offline with online.
- Work closely with external agencies and suppliers.
- Work on practice group and sector group projects and new initiatives.
- Support the wider business who request information about our Insurance practice group services.
- Be proactive, take the lead, problem solve as required, ensure the smooth and timely delivery of the required activity.
The successful candidate for the role of Senior Marketing Executive will demonstrate experience in providing high quality service delivery, building strong internal relationships and have the ability to operate and deliver within virtual teams. You will be professional, pay attention to the detail and drive service excellence with a proactive approach.
Experience of undertaking a Marketing or Business Development role within Professional Services or Real Estate is highly desirable.