Area Sales Manager
Job Title: Area Sales Manager - Bathroom Sector
Location: West & East Midlands & North Wales (Staffs, Cheshire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Shropshire & N.Wales)
Package: up to £45k basic (DOE), bonus, car & benefits
Our client is one of the UK’s leading independent suppliers of bathroom furniture and bathroom products, with over 30 years’ experience in designing and developing beautiful bathrooms. Founded in the 1970’s they have grown into one of the leading players within the UK bathroom market.
They now need to hire an outstanding Area Sales Manager to develop the East & West Midlands & North Wales region. You will need to be experienced within the Bathroom sector and have a track record of developing the business with Bathroom Retailers and Distributors.
- To drive profitable, budgeted sales growth through independent and national customers through the clients main brand
- To implement and deliver key company goals through co-ordinated sales activity within the regions
- To drive growth of display estate to ensure the delivery of the above objectives
Main Job Responsibilities
- Achieve budgeted sales target in total and by category, delivered through:
o Direct Account Development
o Top 100 Distribution Accounts
o Total Region
- Achieve sell-in targets for new product displays.
- Optimize display coverage for all current products.
- Maximize stock sales where appropriate.
- Publicize and initiate national promotions and customer individual promotions.
- Collect and administrate returns as per company procedure.
- Organise, generate and execute business plans with larger accounts to ensure maximisation of the clients main brand business.
- Work with the Director of sales to ensure we achieve and maximise all sales potentials.
Key Behavioural Requirements
- Work closely with sales office and accounts to ensure main brand objectives are met.
- Respond positively to all actions and requests from Director of Sales and Group Sales Director.
- Through use of the company appraisal, work with Director of Sales to personally develop in line with company expectations.
- Act as a role model to promote professionalism and integrity throughout the business.
- Cooperate with, support client sales team, and comply with internal "Rules of Engagement"
- Cooperate with and support Contracts Sales Team.
- Facilitate necessary support to customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction as far as possible.
- Actively support Marketing with market intelligence and input to promotional and product initiatives.