Business Development Executive
Role: Business Development Executive
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: £21,500- £22,500pa basic plus bonus scheme
Our client is a growing company based in Leamington Spa. They are now looking to recruit a target-driven and self-motivated Business Development Executive to join their friendly team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has some previous sales and b2b experience but now is looking to progress within a fast growing company within the training and education industry. This role would also suit someone who has an interest in the wellbeing or learning sector.
Main purpose of role:
* To identify new B2B business opportunities, pitching the company's products and services, and convert sales by approaching variety of industry sectors. Build relationships with potential customers to understand their current and potential future training requirements.
* Successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining, developing and growing that relationship to generate further sales and secure repeat business.
* Research, identify and follow up activity generated by outbound calls and emails.
* Develop an accurate sales pipeline and sales forecast.
* Meet sales targets / KPIs.
* Follow up leads generated by marketing campaigns.
* Plan and prioritise sales activities using the CRM system and maintain accurate and up to date information at all times.
* Upsell and discuss other services of the company.
* Establish strong working relationship with customers to achieve repeat business.
* Attend and effectively participate in team meetings and progress actions as directed.
Skills & experience required:
* Educated to A level standard.
* Sales experience and a proven track record of delivering KPI's on daily basis.
* B2B experience would be preferable.
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
* IT literate (MS Office).
* Resilient personality.
* Strong self-motivation and a can-do attitude.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience that our client is looking for, please apply today for a fast response or contact Inga Biel on for further information in confidence.