Junior Accounts Assistant (Immediate Start)
My client is looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a large team of professionals working to maintain a high standard of work and transparency for the company’s finances.
Ideally, you will;
- Be keen to get your foot in the door with a growing finance team
- Have a good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Have qualifications such as AAT, ACCA or CIMA, but this is not essential
- Have competent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
In return you will;
- Receive valuable knowledge and experience allowing you to further your career in accounting
- Be working within a team who value themselves on supporting and developing their employees to ensure they maximise their potential
- Be working for a growing, well established organisation who are willing to offer a more permanent position if they believe you are suitable for the role
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to get their first role within the finance, and work their way up through the company. If you believe you meet these requirements then please apply below.