10x Customer Service Advisors - All training provided Great Benefits
Our very successful and growing client based in Kenilworth is currently searching for 10 Inbound Customer Service Advisors to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
The company currently has 200 + members of staff. Our client offers fantastic benefits and are looking for people to start immediately on a temporary to permanent basis. No experience is required as all on going training and develpoment is given!
- Taking inbound calls from customers regarding queries and complaints
- Answering queries by telephone and email
- Making outbound calls to customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Liaising with internal departments
- Responding to customer cancellations
- Identify solutions to create the best possible customer journey expereince
- Providing a consistently good level of customer service within a timely manner and within SLA's
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be emphatic, understanding, organised and self motivated
- Must be a driver due to the location of the client
£7.20 - £7.50 (minimum wage age reflected) for first 8 weeks then £17,000 per annum when permanent!
Monday - Friday - between the hours of 8:00am and 8:00pm - working hours can be flexible to suit you!
- Free car parking on site
- Ongoing training and career development
- A great opportunity to get into the commercial sector
- Free breakfasts!
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted high street vouchers!
**Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you haven't had a response within 1 week of making your application then please assume that, on this occasion, you've been unsuccessful**