Gi Group are recruiting for their market leading client in the world of Repairs and Logistics. We are looking for people who have experience in technology and specifically in repairs.
The shift will be on 08:00-16:30 but flexibility work varying hours is imperative. Full training will be given to successful applicants.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- PCB soldering experience necessary, minimum through hole soldering, SMT advantageous.
- IPC Certified
- Previous experience of working within a ESD repair centre environment
- Intermediate fault finding and diagnostics skills to component level
- Able to read and understand manufacturers documentation and schematic diagrams
- Able to follow instructions
- Able to work under pressure to targets and deadlines
- Numerical and focused on accuracy.
- Computer literate and ability to interrogate data
- Awareness of Health & Safety regulations, including manual handling
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good hand to eye co-ordination and colour perception