A truly fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a marketing leading manufacturing business that has seen substantial growth over the last few and has further expansion plans.
This Role Includes:
- Monthly Accounts including managing the close process, balance extraction and preparation of the management accounts.
- Ensuring that there is a robust process in place for the month-end closure of the financial ledgers, diarising key milestones, reconciling balance sheet accounts or, where appropriate, overseeing the individuals responsible, for example
- Sales close
- Purchase close
- Inter-company balance sheet agreement
- Revaluation of foreign-currency monetary assets & liabilities
- Bank Reconciliations
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Closing Stock
- Provisions (e.g. bad debts)
- To maintain daily records/ ledger integrity & company financial controls directly and through supervision of the accounts team members.
- Responsible for the correct maintenance of R & D records and support claim analysis and preparation for the tax allowances and regional / government grants as appropriate.
- Responsible for preparation of draft statutory accounts and supporting information required to external audit.
- To ensure fiscal compliance with all legal, company and group requirements including: Indirect and direct taxes (VAT / PAYE / NIC etc), customs duties, internal controls, reporting & policies.
- Required to support the financial planning and budget procedures with other departments and ensure correct reporting within management accounts and group reports.
- Also required to support IT development and systems integrity from finance, liaising with internal IT department and external suppliers as required.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.