Payroll Administrator (Immediate Start)
A well-known and respectable manufacturing client are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis with the potential to turn permanent. This opportunity has arisen due to a restructure in departments and has the possibility of being extended dependant on the client's requirements. You will be primarily responsible for all functions of the payroll process and be responsible for payroll for approximately 500 members of staff. You will have previous experience of working in a similar role and be able to work within a friendly, fast paced finance team. This could be a brilliant opportunity for anyone who is able to work well under pressure and has strong payroll experience. If you have a good eye for detail, like working to deadline and are able to use SAP we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
- Be comfortable dealing with monthly and weekly payroll for a large sized company
- Deal with payroll queries confidently in a timely fashion
- Be able to confidently use Microsoft Excel and have had exposure to other finance packages such as SAP
- Have relevant payroll qualifications however this is a desirable
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work within a friendly finance department
- Obtain further exposure to other areas of finance to further your current skill set
- Be part of a forward thinking organisation
- Have access to free parking
This position is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is has payroll experience, is comfortable at solving queries and would like to work for an evolving organisation. If you are friendly, experienced and can use SAGE please apply now.