Group Employee Benefits Administrator â€" Wolverhampton â€"Â£25k DOE + Extensive Benefits
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Benefits Administrator to join our Financial Advisory business based in Wolverhampton. We are a progressive and growing company that are devoted to helping individuals with their financial needs. We have a successful team of independent financial advisers and dedicated client managers who provide client focussed advice in all aspects of financial planning. Â The successful candidate will provide financial administrative support the team and will need to ensure they adhere to agreed processes, procedures and timelines to the highest standards.
Role â€" Employee Benefits Administrator, Group Risk Administrator
Experience â€" Experience working within a Financial Services environment, Experience with Group risk and renewals, Maths and English GCSE A-C or equiv, knowledge of financial service industry, Degree Level Qualification, Good communication and telephone skills, attention to detail, exceptional organisational and planning abilities, computer literate, team player, desire to grow industry knowledge
Salary â€" Â£25,000pa DOE
Location â€" Wolverhampton, Bromsgrove, Worcester, Warwickshire, Kiddiminster, Stoke Prior, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield.
Benefits â€"22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and pro rata Xmas shut down, Employer contribution Pension Scheme, 2x DII, Paycare, Continued Professional Development and Exam Support, Social outings, Progression Opportunities, Non contractual Bonus entitlement
- Provides an administrative service to their consultant involving processing business, client reviews, action client/advisor queries (servicing), and obtaining quotes. To ensure that work is correctly prioritised and that agreed deadlines are met.
- Ensure client records are accurate and kept up to date as per the company procedures.
- Ensure all dealings with colleagues and clients are carried out in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintain all standards of performance as required by the company.
- Deals effectively with providers using any relevant means of communication, such as email, letter, fax or phone regarding new and existing business transactions.
- Deals effectively with clients by telephone and letter regarding servicing queries.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with all employers that you work alongside to become a key contact point.
- Provide end to end support for all Auto-enrolment schemes that are going through the staging process.
- Process yearly renewals for Pensions, DIS, PMI and PHI.
- Is able to establish a good rapport in telephone discussions and uses good questioning and listening skills.
- Have a sufficient understanding of the FCA rules and Compliance for the support undertaken. Understanding of Compliance is displayed by satisfactory file checking i.e. that admin file check failures remain within tolerance.
- Has knowledge of the firmâ€™s services, products, sales policy, compliance and administration procedures.
- Planning and organising skills - able to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Able to prioritise and work under pressure to a strict deadline.
- Attention to detail with record keeping and communication to clients.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including ability to listen and follow instruction effectively.
- Good team player â€" readily assists all members of the team to achieve team and individual objectives, particularly in busy periods.
- Basic understanding of administrative procedures relating to different categories of business and ensure that they conform to regulatory and company standards.
- Anti Money Laundering including how to identify suspicious transactions/activities and how to report.
- Detailed understanding of CCD (back office system) and Microsoft Office.
If this sounds like you and something you are interested in please send your CV over straight away ! Or you can call Katie on to have a confidential chat about the role in more detail, your skills and requirements.
This ad is posted by CV Bay on behalf of a client. All of our Adverts are for live Jobs weâ€™re actively recruiting for. We are a UK based Recruitment agency. We have dedicated teams and account managers to ensure we give the best possible service. If this particular Advert isnâ€™t of interest to you, but you are a Games Professional, please get in touch as we have new roles in on a daily b