Our very successful client is looking for an additional human resources based individual to join their HR team. This is a busy team where you will need drive and motivation to be able to perform well and deliver results.
This role is very administrative based, not an HR Advisor role, therefore this position is for someone who enjoys HR administration, troubleshooting and fact-finding, managing data and data analysis.
The role requires a good level of MS Office: Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
This role is for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract with the possibility of being made permanent after this period.
Hours are Mon-Fri: 8.30am - 5.00pm or 9.00am - 5.30pm.
- Main contact for initial HR general enquiries - payroll queries, annual leave entitlement, sick entitlement etc.
- Co-ordination/administration of recruitment within the business - keeping logs of vacancies, updating recruiting managers, posting vacancies etc.
- Co-ordinating new starter processes - new log-ons, inductions etc.
- Raising state and leaver paperwork
- Maintaining information regarding probation reviews
- Amending any changes in contracts for employees and raising the relevant paperwork - pay increases, changes in car allowance, bonuses etc.
- Make any necessary updates/amendments to company intranet
- Any other adhoc duties
Apply with salary expectations