Senior Sales Executive
Our client is a multi-national organisation and a leader in steel production. They are a leading player in all the major sectors for steel; their products are used in consumer sectors such as construction, automotive, white goods, engineering and packaging. They now have an opportunity to appoint a Senior Sales Executive to join the team in the Wolverhampton area. The successful candidate will be extremely knowledgeable of all the major strip mill production processes: Slitting, Blanking, Decoiling etc.
The Senior Sales Executive position offers a competitive salary plus excellent benefits including; 33 days holiday entitlement, quarterly sales bonus, contributory pension, car, laptop, mobile phone and employee health care cover.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years minimum experience in Stripmill, with strong commercial knowledge of the sector and excellent negotiation skills.
You will be analytical with excellent attention to detail, a strong team player who is pro-active, personable and has excellent communication skills. GCSE English and Maths, Computer Skills - Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint are required.
The general objective of the Senior Sales Executive role is to plan and implement sales to specific major accounts and achieve sales goals with both existing and new customers in order to achieve sales volume and margins.
Key duties will include:
- Plan how to establish and maintain strong major account relationships that allow for continuity and ongoing representation, reinforced by sales support/delivery programs
- Develop existing accounts
- Sales and marketing planning, identifying opportunities for growing sales
- Ensure sales targets are achieved.
- Working with sales team members in development of sales strategies for national accounts, identifying opportunities
- Market research to understand and monitor competitive activity in each account.
- Liaise with customers to establish on-going demand, any new development, customer satisfaction
- Complete reports on all customer visits and contacts
- Negotiate with customers on conditions of supply, price, service levels, credit, contract reviews
- Control and direct the work of the sales administrators
- Adhering to Quality Standards at all times.
Please apply for initial discussion and opportunity of interview.
We are only able to contact shortlisted candidates, thank you for your interest.