Alexander Mann Solutions are the world’s leading provider of talent acquisition and management services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more.
Our client, a leading Manufacturing and Engineering company are looking to recruit an Early Careers Recruiter based in Derby on a 6 month contract.
- Build a talent pipeline using a variety of sourcing and networking methods including social media, graduate data bases and via ATS system.
- Based on criteria for programmes - select the right candidates to attend digital assessment centres.
- Lead in the facilitation of digital assessment centres, maximising on candidate engagement; influencing managers to recruit talented and diverse apprentices, interns and graduates.
- Post offer - support apprentices and graduates throughout the on boarding process to ensure they are fully engaged prior to starting their career.
- Ensure compliance with data and candidate’s right to work.
- Work closely with both the graduate and apprentice development teams.
- Provide data for reporting, insights, trends and analysis.
- Involvement in ad hoc innovative and improvement projects.
- Must have significant recruitment experience either in house or via RPO
- High volume experience with focus on recruiting Engineers
- Early careers experience desirable but not essential
- Ability to multi task
- Confidence and exposure to working with senior managers
The client has identified that the Recruiter will be required initially for 6 months
The Recruiter will be required to work in Derby.
Follow the link to apply and send me your CV to arrange a chat
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business