Accounts Payable Clerk
An opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding Manufacturing company experiencing year on year growth. Accounts Payable role dealing with high volumes of invoices.
An exciting business who have a long and impressive list of clients. This company manufacture in high volume and supply product to worldwide brands.
- Encode and record high volume of invoices
- Work in an accounting systems (SAP)
- Verify supplier's banking information against the supplier's database
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Investigate and resolve invoice discrepancies
- Respond to supplier's inquiries.
- Report to the Montreal Shared Service Centre
- Assisting in month end
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Previous exposure to Purchase Ledger
- Friendly and able to build rapport with clients
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- AAT Qualified
- Up to £24,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Stable career within a growing business
- Car Parking