Start: 4th September 15 weeks
My client is a Main Contractor that is looking for a Freelance Site Manager for a 15 Refurbishment project on a Food Retail Job (this will be a live site)
My Client is looking for an experienced Construction Site Manager ideally from a refurbishment background and experience managing M&E Packages.
The project involves the refurbishment of a Food Court which will be a live environment, there will be a lot of focus on M&E as well as studs, ceilings, décor, tiling etc
The successful candidate will need to have a keen eye for detail and be able to implement a tight programme to keep the project on time and on budget.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate with colleagues, clients and third parties.
- A proven track record within a construction management environment
- Ability to get the best out of individuals, teams & trade contractors
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all the trades required on site, the codes of practice relating to them and the requirements for them, to be able to carry out required works
- Delivery focused and driver of performance
- Computer literate
CSCS / SMSTS / First Aid certificates are essential for this position.
For more information or to apply direct contact Dan Standish:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age