Customer Care Project Manager
Customer Care Project Manager required for a quality and customer focused house builder based Staffordshire.
A Residential Developer based in Staffordshire, our client is a leading nationally recognised House Builder
With offices situated across Midlands, the business has built upon their strengths of building high quality homes.
Having embraced new and pioneering business strategies, our client keeps their values and beliefs at the centre of what they successfully do.
Enjoying recent economic growth, our client has completed on a number of high-margin building projects and are currently exploring new developments across the country.
- Keep purchaser's plot file information up to date.
- Work closely with the area manager to have a full understanding of requirements following an inspection.
- Liaise with the customer, sub-contractor, and suppliers to ensure an efficient resolution within agreed timescales.
- To agree dates and access with the customer and ensure this is not via the contractor.
- To have regular contact with the customer while works we have arranged are undertaken and also a follow up call on completion to ensure all has been completed.
- Produce a remedial tracking report for all Area Customer Care visits and follow on remedial works and provide weekly updates to Area Managers regarding customers and their scheduled works. This will also include high profile/complaint customers.
- Record receipt of all purchaser's correspondence and respond within 3 working days.
- Record receipt of all purchaser's telephone calls and return a courtesy call on the same day.
- Issue instructions to Customer Care Technicians and/or Sub-contractors.
- Record dates of customer visits and log all defects identified.
- Carry out all necessary calls in relation to the customer journey.
- Maintain up to date records of all customer visits, and log all defects identified and works completed.
- Produce Technicians job sheets in a timely and accurate manner.
- Keep Weekly Work Schedules up to date.
- Ensure appointments are made in a timely, professional and effective manner in order to resolve purchaser's queries to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Ensure you keep the purchaser informed as required to the progress of their job.
- Review, as appropriate, materials required by Technicians/maintenance contractors, raise purchase orders and administer invoices.
The siccessful candidate will have experience working in customer care within house building
£23-25,000 + company benefits