Sales Order Processor / Coordinator
We are recruiting a Sales Order Processor role based in Stoke on Trent, you will be liaising with customers, suppliers and internal departments to ensure orders are processed in a timely manner.
- Dealing with incoming enquires Order processing
- Processing sales orders
- Raising and issuing invoices in an efficient and timely fashion
- Labelling and releasing orders
- Dealing directly with clients demands
- Administrating and facilitating and resolving general enquires
- Support the team to improve sales order processing efficiency
- Creation and presentation of reports on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects issued by the team leader
- Liaising with other departments (including warehouse, accounts, etc.)
The ideal person would have strong communication skills, be methodology and be able to work under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to deliver under pressure with minimum supervision
- To communicate effectively with people at all levels
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to delivering the role
- Effective communication of all supply chain related issues to internal and external customers
- Able to work well within a team
- Self-Management / Communication / Planning / Organising
Desirable Skills: - Navision, SAP Business 1 Knowledge or similar systems - Excel knowledge
Hours of work
Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5pm / Friday 8am to 4.30pm
Free parking on site, small friendly office environment