Supply Teacher - Worcestershire - Redditch, Bromsgrove and Droi
Supply teaching in Worcestershire
We are currently looking to recruit a number of enthusiastic and flexible supply teachers who are keen to work in different primary schools on a day to day basis. We have a number of teaching jobs in this area on both a long term and day to day basis.
Teachers must have:
- Be able to provide at least two different teaching references covering the last 2 years or your last two teaching placements and University reference if you are an NQT
- QTS or equivalent
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Good organisational skills with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
- Good classroom management skills
ITN Mark Education can offer you:
- Over 10 years of knowledge and experience in education recruitment
- Client knowledge that is second to none
- Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience
- Teaching assignments local to you
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Careers support and advice
- Wide range of teaching environments and age groups
- Opportunities to widen you current teaching experiences
- £100 referral bonus scheme for any other teacher you recommend.
Should you require further information on this job, please email call Shamina Kershaw on
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.