Financial Adviser - Existing Client Portfolio
Financial Planner - High-net worth Clients | Birmingham
A great upcoming consultant opportunity has arisen for a well-respected, specialist wealth management company based in Birmingham. The company have a strong introductory network and are well connected within the legal profession. This provides them with significant new business streams, in addition to a solid portfolio of existing HNW clients most of which have been with the company for a substantial period.
They are looking for an experienced financial planner to join their dynamic team and offer quality service to their high-net worth cliental.
To be successful in this position you should have had experience of the following:
- Currently or previously worked within an IFA environment, dealing with High-net worth clients
- Working towards or achieved Chartered Status in Financial Planning
- Knowledge within the Personal & Corporate Pensions sector
- Ability to build and develop new business with High-net worth clients
- Proactively liaise with the company’s extensive introducer network
- Excellent Communication skills
You will not need your own or transferable cliental.
For more information, please contact Megan Hines