Locum Educational Psychologist
Currently looking for a Locum Educational Psychologist, who is knowledgeable and experienced in:
• Local Authority Educational Psychology Services
• Complex casework
You will have appropriate qualifications, be registered with the HCPC and have an appropriate clear DBS. Candidates will be asked to, provide 2 recent references and anonymised copies of 2 recent Educational Psychologist's assessment and advice.
The Educational Psychologist will:
• Provide assessment and advice in line with the regulations set out in the SEND Code of Practice, to relevant time scales for Education, Health and Care Plans.
• liaise with SEND 0-25 Lead Educational Psychologist and other Service staff
• work collaboratively with the Educational Psychologist Administrative Assistant
• have a photo identity badge
• have access to test equipment and forms
To carry out statutory assessment and advice the Service allocates 2 days for the preparation, assessment, liaison, visits and advice writing for Educational Psychologists input to EHC Plans.
The work will be mainly based in schools and families but may include some out of area placements.