Call Centre Executives - Kenilworth - Drivers only
Are you looking for an exciting career in Customer services?
Hollyfield Personnel are working in close partnership with a rapidly expanding and successful company based on the outskirts of Kenilworth who are currently looking for a number of staff to join their customer service team on a temporary to permanent basis.
*Due to location it is absolutely essential that candidates drive and have access to their own transport on a daily basis*
- Dealing with general customer service enquiries
- Investigate and identify root causes for customers and resolve complaints
- Liaising with departments to create the best solutions for customers
- Providing a consistently good level of customer service within a timely manner and within SLA's
- Receive and make calls in a professional manner
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to solve problems
- Handle complaints professionally
- Able to handle inbound and outbound calls
- Good negotiation skills
- IT literate
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be a car driver with access to own transport
Full Time and Part Time hours available between the hours of 8am - 8pm
£7.20-£7.50 per hour rising to £17,000 after 8 weeks
This is an amazing opportunity and the company offer an excellent benefits package along with career progression opportunities so please apply now to avoid disappointment!!
***Please note due to high volume of applications we receive if you have had no response within 5 working days then please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.***