Due to continued growth and the acquisition of new clients a leading Property Management company is looking for a Client Accountant to take on this new portfolio. This will be a fast paced role within an established corporate business where you need to be able to deal with a varied workload and be highly process driven. It is a great opportunity to build a strong rapport with new clients of the business and show your worth working solely on a new and exciting project.
This Client Accountant position will be available for candidates that have prior client accounting experience, a keen eye for detail and strong communication skills capable of liaising with high end clients.
Ideally you will:
- Have previously worked in a Client Accountant or Senior Client Accountant position
- Be highly processed driven capable of managing a diverse work load with a keen eye for detail
- Have prior experience of managing or training a team within a fast paced environment
- Ideally be a qualified accountant or QBE
In return you will:
- Gain experience working within one of the UK’s largest commercial property companies
- Be given the opportunity to work on an entirely new client, managing and building a strong rapport to retain business
- Work with a motivated and like minded team in a positive business environment
- Report directly to senior management
This Client Accountant position is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company that continue to bring on new business year by year. If you are a motivated individual willing to work hard to achieve your career goals and have the relevant skill set, please apply.