Ready to move your career forwards? Then look no more. My FTSE listed client is now looking to bring on another confident pair of hands to the finance department. What they're looking for is someone with the know-how to come in and provide a solid team with extra support as the business as a whole moves through another profitable year trading.
The successful candidate will be taking care of everything from credit control, to sale ledger duties and purchase ledger duties whilst working closely with the financial controller. So duties such as completing statement reconciliations, processing payments, cash allocation, reconciliations, processing employee expenses and handling queries.
If you're determined to get yourself into a role where you can leave a real positive impact, making a difference that resonates across the progress of the business, then this is the role for you.
Ideally, you will:
- Be someone who understands both the purchase ledger and sales ledger side of things
- Be computer illiterate
- Have the ability to build rapport easily
- Have proven experience within an accountancy focussed position, dealing with varied client bases, challenging queries & using competent communication skills
In return, you will:
- Start in a team that’s welcoming, friendly and willing to provide you with a great support network to do well
- Be provided with brilliant opportunities to climb the corporate structure of the company
- Be part of an industry leading company that’s well renowned around the country
This is not a position to be missed if you're looking to improve your skillset and experience as well as finally settling down into a stable and sturdy business. Click apply.