Tax Specialist (FTC)
This company are a market leader in their field and a Tier 1 automotive supplier, currently experiencing exceptional growth.
With a global presence in over 30 countries, this employer offers the benefits you would expect from a major blue chip organisation.
Due to maternity leave, they are currently looking for an Accountant/Finance expert with a specialism in tax.
Applications will be considered from both less experienced applicants with 1 -2 years experience post graduation as well as from candidates with extensive experience gained over a longer period. Salary will therefore be dependant upon experience.
The main duties include:
Preparation of the yearly/monthly tax declarations and other tax related reports & tax balance sheets to tax authorities (indirect and direct taxes) within the legal deadline under consideration of the 4-eyes principle.
Preparation of the quarterly current and deferred tax calculations
Preparation of monthly Tax Balance Sheets / Income Statements
Management of VAT or similar indirect taxes
• Proven experience in the field of taxes at an international company (manufacturing industry would be an asset)
• Educated to a degree level in a relevant subject
• Excellent knowledge in the national tax law with a high level of up-to-date tax issues
• Deep knowledge of international tax law (Transfer Pricing, International Vat, Treaties) and customs duties
• Good knowledge of the IFRS Tax positions