Executive Assistant - Lichfield
Our client based in Lichfield are looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis which could go permanent for the right candidate.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the executive team
- Diary management
- Arranging travel and accommodation when needed
- Screen email and telephone calls for the executive team
- Attend meetings and take/distribute minutes
- Processing colleague expenses
- Set up monthly sales meetings
- Create and produce PowerPoint presentations
- Setting up new employees on internal systems etc.
- Collating financial information to produce quarterly reports
- Provide cover to reception when needed
- Taking and directing incoming calls
- Open and distribute post
- Experience of working within a similar role
- Be available to start work immediately
- A driver is preferred but not essential
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- IT literate including Microsoft packages and Outlook
£20,000 per annum
Hours of Work:
9:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday to Friday
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.