Accounts Assistant (Sage 200)
I'm working alongside an SME business in Derby that are looking to recruit a permanent Accounts Assistant within their accounts team.
Experience in Sage 200 is an essential requirement - if you do have experience in Sage 200, this is a great opportunity working for a business that looks after its staff!
Duties for Accounts Assistant include:
- Purchase Ledger
- Matching, coding and processing of invoices
- Producing supplier payment runs for the company
- Dealing with purchase ledger queries in a timely manner
- Bank reconciliations
- Allocation of payments
- Raising all invoices / credit notes are accurately inputted on to the system
- Sales Ledger
- Reconciliations for sale ledger and purchase ledger
- Daily bank reconciliation
The company are offering a salary of between £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience, Pension, 20 days holiday a year plus statutory bank holidays and free parking. It is a 40 hour working week with flexibility