My client based in Fort Dunlop are looking for an experience Marketing Executive to join their team. Reporting to the Managing Director you will be working in a stand alone role and utilising outsourcing services.
- Develop and implement brand strategy within the business.
- Develop the marketing strategy for new and existing products Exploring ways of improving existing products and services and increasing profitability.
- Alongside Ecommerce Manager implementing and developing the strategy for the development and management of the online business both brand and ecommerce.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media, reputation and recognition.
- Analyse, plan and execute strategies for SEO development in coordination with business goals. Optimizing existing content and uncovering new opportunities.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, Google adwords campaigns, reports and keyword reporting tools, identifying key areas of importance in accordance with business goals.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years marketing working experience and a marketing degree.
Please note to the high volume of applications we receive only successful candidates will be contacted.