Role: SEO Specialist
Location: Birmingham City Centre, B1, West Midlands
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000
Skills: Keyword, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Natural & Paid Listings
A Global Marketing company are seeking a motivated SEO Specialist to join the team, the salary is up to £35,000. The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role and skill set similar to the following requirements:
- Keyword research and content creation
- SEO techniques (Natural & Paid Listings)
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on search metrics, including trend analysis using Google Analytics / AdWords & Similar.
- Research and analysis of competitor links
- Excellent Communication Skills: Are a must, both written and verbal.
- Independent Worker: The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, able to assess a situation, develop a plan, get approval and implement it.
- Analytical Thinker: It's imperative that this person possesses critical thinking and analytical skills. They should be able to readily identify problems and develop practical solutions.
- Calm Under Pressure: An effective, level headed and diligent worker.
- Prior Experience: Proven skills of improving a websites SEO ranking.
- Previous experiencee in web design would be an advantage
The SEO Specialist will report directly to the Marketing Manager and will need to liaise with staff to make progress on various simultaneous projects.
The ideal candidates should be dynamic with their approach to the SEO strategy, always forward thinking and be prepared to think outside the box to help drive rankings and traffic.
Established in Reading, Berkshire, in 2000, Premier IT has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.
Premier are acting as an employment agency