Portfolio Manager - Birmingham
Integrated wealth manager specialising in HNWI and comprises part of a larger international private banking group. This is a position in a well established office joining a senior team whom you will work with collaboratively, forming part of a larger full service wealth management team.
This is the regional office of an international banking group with >£50billion under management.
* CF30 investment manager managing in excess of £100,000,000 of client assets.
* Take responsibility for an existing book of client assets for individuals & charities whom have invested more than £500,000
* This is predominantly focused on the running of client assets. A regulated role
* CISI or CFA route to qualification strongly preferred
* Appreciation for WMA approach to asset allocation and confidence to make investment decisions
* Experience of imparting client advice and working in a UK regulated investment adviser position
If you are interested in applying for this position or similar roles, or indeed just require a confidential conversation about your next career move, please contact Daniel Fenton at Search Financial Services on or simply send your details to . All enquiries and correspondence will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.