Community Care Assistants
Care Promise is recruiting now!
Come and be part of our top team!
Top care agency compliance in Stafford!
Inspected 'Good' by CQC in every area!
Exellecent rates of pay and contracted hours to suit you.
Full and Part time hours available, including days, evenings and weekends.
* Hours are negotiable and the Care Assistant will receive a permanent contract according to the hours they desire. Care Promise are one of the providers that have a contract with Staffordshire County Council therefore your hours are guaranteed.
* Consecutive visits to service users within the same area which allows maximum working hours.
* Staff helpline available within Care Assistants' working hours.
* Duties to include personal care, preparing meals and drinks, medication assistance, shopping and associated tasks.
* No previous experience required as all training is fully paid for, including Care Certificate and QCF level 2 in Health & Social Care. Applicants with previous experience and qualifications also welcome.
* Pay increase with length of service.
* Bank Holiday rate of pay is time and a half. Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day are paid at double time.
* Fully-paid Annual Leave entitlement.
* Free uniforms.
* Work-based pension scheme.
* Applicants must be 18+ in line with government legislation and must be a car owner / driver.
* Full UK Driving Licence required.
* Applicant must be committed and reliable.
* £50 refer-a-friend scheme.
* Enhanced DBS disclosure required, reimbursed after 6 months employment.