Customer Success Manager (Finance Software)
Customer Success Manager
Access UK Ltd
**Please note this role is home based and would involve travel around the UK to customer sites. The role also comes with a car/allowance**
Since 2012 we have gone from 380 employees to now currently just over 1000 through growth organically and through acquisition. Access have a 2020 vision to be the UK Mid-Size Market leader in cloud based software which will create huge opportunity for employees and see us gain even more market share. At the moment we have over 10,000 customers who use our range of software and services including ERP, finance, HR, Payroll, CRM, warehousing, business intelligence, professional services automation and manufacturing.
Access UK Ltd aims to be an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
At Access we believe in #CustomersForLife, our goal is to ensure we provide customers with the best possible solutions, implement them quickly and efficiently, and ensure that they continue to realise the benefits of their investment for years to come. As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be accountable for the success of a portfolio of customers. Your goal will be to work proactively with your customers, establish yourself as a trusted adviser, ensure they get the very best from their Access solutions and continuously improve their customer satisfaction.
You will be part of a growing team of field based CSMs who work with our largest customers both remotely and face-to-face. You will typically be aligned to one of our divisions and become an expert on one or more Access products. Not only will you work with your customers but support your peers and contribute to the ongoing development of our Customer Success offerings.
Working with your customers you will be responsible for:
• Their satisfaction as measured in our bi-annual Net Promoter Score survey
• Ensuring they remain an Access customer
• Establishing yourself as a trusted advisor and go to person
• Developing, agreeing and maintaining a success plan
• Building a broad set of business and IT relationships within your customers
• Advising them on best practice, product roadmap and proactively monitoring and driving adoption of their Access software, features and functionality
• Work with your Access account teams to recommend solutions to solve customers business challenges
• Ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
• Ensuring you are broad in all Access products but deep in your primary products
• Recommend, co-ordinate and deliver additional, paid for, services and achieve your billable utilisation
Skills and Experience:
You will ideally have a background in software, delivering technical services and managing customers. You may have been a CSM before or worked in support, consulting or technical account management.
• Degree, equivalent or relevant industry experience
• Passion for customers and technology
• Strong knowledge of business processes (i.e. HR, finance, recruitment, supply chain management), business applications and automation
• Experience of delivering services such as configuration, training and health checks
• A self-starter, highly organised and proactive
• An ability to manage multiple priorities and perform effectively under pressure
• Experience of escalation management
• Executive presence and an ability to build and maintain senior client relationships
• Ability to influence others
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Track record of delivering chargeable services
Nice to have
• Technical certification such as Microsoft SQL
• Other accreditations such as ITIL, Prince2 or other industry certifications