Customer Service Manager
Permanent Customer Service Manager Based in Burton
Your new company
A fast paced, and rapidly growing company based in Burton are looking to appoint a permanent Customer Service / Complaints Manager. This is an extremely exciting company to be a part of are they are looking to double their turnover in the next 12 months.
Your new role
- Dealing with written and verbal complaints from customers in time sensitive situations
- Liaising with members of higher management, customers and installation teams to ensure issues are resolved swiftly and effectively
- Working as part of a small team resolving issues for a customers on a daily basis
- Taking calls from customers who may be frustrated. and trying to directly resolve these issues
- Responding to customers complaints thoroughly ensuring all aspects of complaints are responded to and resolved in a timely manner
- Liaising with a major bank and mediation service in relation to customer complaints
- Maintaining and updating databases, ensuring information held is accurate and kept up to date
- Investigating and responding to complaints raised by the financial ombudsman service
- General administrative duties
What you'll need to succeed
- Have experience in dealing with customer complaints on a day to day basis
- Possess excellent IT, communication and organisational skills
- Be confident in dealing with telephone enquiries and complaints, including calls which may be of a difficult nature
- Have a methodical and thorough approach to work
- Have the ability to adapt quickly in a fast paced working environment
- Be hard working, enthusiastic and committed to resolving customer concerns on a daily basis
- Work to strict deadlines as part of a team
- Be willing to work over time if required
- Maintain excellent customer service skills during difficult situations
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary, with flexible working hours of around 9 -5. There is on site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.