A fantastic opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and motivated assistant accountant in Worcester. The role will be working for an extremely popular globally recognised motor company within the accounts department. Although this is an Assistant Accountant position, it has a lot of responsibility as this particular finance team isn’t large. In this role you will be expected to have near full control of the general ledger, purchase ledger and credit control whilst also assisting with the bank reconciliations and ad hoc duties.
Ideally you will:-
- Have experience working within a similar position
- Be dedicated and hardworking with a careful eye for detail
- Have experience working on Kerridge systems before
- Be part qualified in either CIMA/ACCA and live local to Worcester
In return you will:-
- Work for a reputable organisation in an easily accessible location in Worcester
- Gain further experience and maintain a good career
- Learn new skills whilst building on existing ones
This role will suit a competent and experienced accountant with previous experience of management accounts and working to strict deadlines. If this role sounds like it's for you please don't hesitate to apply.