Experienced Transport Planner Required
Day Transport Planner Required for the 0500-1400 Day Shift
Do you have experience as a professional Transport Planner?
Permanent position commencing August 2017
Are you looking to expand your skill-set with on of our prestigious clients?
We are currently recruiting for a professional Transport Planner to join our client who is based in the West Midlands
If you enjoy a varied workload and would prefer to work Monday - Friday (0500-1400), then this could be the next career move for you!
In return you will receive an annual salary of between £26,000 and £30,000.
If you feel that you have what it takes to support our client, we would love to hear from you.
Our client is offering this position on a full-time/permanent basis. Immediate interviews are available.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Oversee Driver debriefings, ensuring the correct completion of Driver's check sheets
- Complete general administration duties
- Prepare vehicle arrival/departure schedules
- Work from 0500 on each shift
- Work to your own initiative, prioritising workloads accordingly
- Prepare MOT/Defect schedules for vehicles and tankers
- Assist and support colleagues when required
You will be:
- Able to work with software packages
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Understanding, calm, professional and a team player
- Knowledgeable of transport regulations, Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive
- Experienced in working within a busy Transport office, recent experience is preferred
CPC qualifications are preferred; however, they are not essential.
If you are interested or would like further information, please call Katy Perry on
You can also email your current CV to