Interim Group Financial Controller
Interim Group Financial Controller - Midlands - £600 to £800 per day LTD
My client has an immediate requirement for an Interim Group Financial Controller to join their team for an initial period of 3 months to support the permanent recruitment of this post. Reporting directly to the CFO the Interim Group Financial Controller role is responsible for all group reporting activity and the management of a significant sized transactional team of circa 60 heads.
Interim Group Financial Controller - Key responsibilities
- Financial reporting.
- Statutory reporting and compliance.
- Developing a robust control framework.
- Management accounting.
- Forecasting & planning.
- Management of transaction reporting.
- Driving continuous improvement.
- Project delivery.
- A big 4 ACA or equivalent.
- Significant experience of a change environment.
- Experience of managing teams through periods of change.
- A genuine self-starter.
Our client is an international blue chip that has been developing through a period of significant change to align its financial functions with its market leading capability.
Due to the private and confidential nature of the Interim Group Financial Controller role no additional details can be released until an application has been received, the CV vetted and then a non-disclosure is signed.