Corporate Finance Associate
Since the founding of this prestigous firm they have managed to complete over 100 deals year on year, and in total have completed over $55bn worth of deals across 30 different countries.
- Financial analysis including; preparation of detailed, integrated financial models.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Work closely with the Directors to ensure deals are administered correctly.
- Assist with the co-ordination and project management of corporate transactions.
- Assist team members with liaison with regulatory bodies and communication.
- Preparation of presentations.
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Understand & adhere to all relevant compliance, legal rules and regulations.
This is a highly progressive firm who pride themselves on the people they bring in to the business. If you are looking for a firm who can offer a fantastic working environment - where people are extremely passionate about corporate finance, then please do get in touch.