Internal Recruitment Assistant
I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Internal Recruitment Assistant to support the newly appointed Recruitment Manager in delivering a low cost, effective recruitment service to the business.
My Client is a distribution business organisation based in Coventry. They are currently undertaking a high volume of recruitment due to significant growth and need an experienced Recruitment Assistant to deliver a number of roles into the business
You will have the responsibility for the attraction, selection and on boarding of high quality candidates into the business.
As the Recruitment Advisor you will have the following key accountabilities:
- Advertising roles through a variety of sources
- Telephone screening suitable candidates
- Getting involved with assessment centres
- Co-ordination of face to face interviews and assessment centres
- Work closely with the HR team to ensure offer and on-boarding process runs smoothly
Key Experience/ Skills
- A highly experienced Recruitment Assistant, with an operational approach
- Experienced of working within a high volume, industrial environment
- Proven track record in direct hire
- Excellent attention to detail and strong administrative focus
This role is offered on a 6 month contract initially, paying £28,000 - £32,000. Due to location of role, own transport is essential and you must have flexibility to work hours to meet the business needs