PAYROLL MANAGER - PART TIME
JOB TITLE: PART-TIME PAYROLL MANAGER
SALARY: £18,000 - £22,000 pro rata depending on experience
HOURS OF EMPLOYMENT: 20 hrs Monday to Friday - 9am-1pm or 9:30am-1.30am or 8:30am -12:30pm - Small amount of flexibility with start/finish times
OR 4 days a week Mon - Thursday
BENEFITS: Free Parking, 20 + stats holidays pro rata, state pension, Xmas shutdown.
Are you looking for a new opportunity?? If so we require a Part-time Payroll Manager to work within a small established business. Our client prides themselves on their strong company values with a strong focus on client relationships and providing a quality service and the main purpose of this role would be dealing with payroll effectively and deal with general payroll queries.
- Responsible for handling the payroll for over 50 clients
- Day to day running and administration of weekly and monthly payrolls
- Data Input alpha numerical information onto the Sage Payroll
- Dealing with queries and inquiries regarding payroll
- Completing tax forms
- Pensions administration - auto enrolment
- Resolve queries from employees, suppliers, and clients
- Your daily duties will include inputting timesheets, processing starters and leavers, maternity/paternity pay.
- Liaising with the Inland Revenue
- Calculating SSP, SMP, Tax, N.I, bonus calculations, expenses
- Administration of P45, P46, P11, P60’s and RTI
Working as part of a team
- General Admin - filing, faxing and photocopying
- Any other duties required by senior management
- Updated Payroll experience
- Ability to produce consistently accurate work to a very high standard
Highly capable of prioritising, organising and time management
Mature attitude, and works on own initiative
Ability to multi task
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
Excellent communication skills with focus on customer service
Maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Personable and flexible
- Attention to detail
Can commute from: Worcester, Hallow, Claines, Droitwich, Grimley, Shrawley, Martley, Great Malvern, Kempsey, Powick, Fernhill Heath, Worcestershire
WORDS: Payroll, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Admin, Payroll Manager, Accounts, Accountant, SSP, SMP, Tax, N.I, P45, P46, P11, P60’s, Sage Payroll, Sage.