Product Manager - Consumer Electronics / Gaming / IT
Product Manager - Monitors
Box Ltd are one of the UK’s leading online retailers of consumer electronics and have been trading for over 20 years. We sell online via own our website www.box.co.uk , via online market places and our retail store. This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic and expanding company. Due to aggressive growth plans we are now looking to fill this role.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will be reasonable for the Profit and Loss of the Monitors category and managing key vendor relationships. You will be a strong negotiator who loves a deal and thrives in working in an entrepreneurial environment. You will need good commercial acumen and the ability to work in a fast past environment selling across multi channels.
You will be responsible for maximizing the revenue and profit in the monitor’s category through negotiation via suppliers and manufacturers, buying, pricing, promotion, merchandising, marketing, stock management and competitor analysis The right candidate will be given all the support and training to be successful in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the revenue and margin of the monitor’s category against monthly targets.
- Manage the relationship with Vendors and Suppliers for the monitor’s category.
- Be a product champion for monitors identifying new products and trends working across online sales channels, sales teams and our Retail store.
- Contribution to the development and maintenance of pricing strategy & promotional content
- Create and set-up products on the Box Internal system, taking responsibility for full product merchandising including images/videos, descriptions and specification across box website and marketplaces.
- Working with Internal marketing team to carryout vendor marketing activity as outlined in marketing plans.
- Understand Key Competitors and regularly check pricing across all channels to ensure we are maximising profit across the monitor’s category.
- Analysing of key reports for the monitor’s category.
- Raising stock orders with suppliers to ensure we are maintaining suitable levels of stock across product categories.
- Liaise with internal teams around product queries, pricing issues, product returns and delivery of orders. Liaise with suppliers and vendors which relate to products.
- Raising of marketing invoices with supporting proof of activity
- A Self starter who is target driven and thrives in working in a entrepreneurial environment.
- Good range of negotiation skills to help manage strategic partnerships.
- Good time management and the ability to manage multiple tasks along with strong team-working skills and the ability to work in a fast paced online environment.
- Understanding of online websites and marketplaces along with basic product management practises.
- High standard of negotiation skills in order to influence suppliers & other parts of the business to deliver positive outcomes within their area
- An understanding of technology would be preferred but not essential if you can demonstrate your suitability for the role.
- Ability to communicate both internally and externally via phone and email to navigate external systems and websites.
Skills and Experience
- To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV with a covering letter highlighting your experience and why you think you’re suitable for the role along with your salary expectations.
- Hours - 9:-00 - 5:30pm
- Salary: OTE upto £30k depending on skills and experience
- Location: Minworth, Sutton Coldfield